Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awwww.....isn't that sweet

I bought a bike recently and of course wanted to include the pups in my ventures . The baby cart works great and as long as I am in view they are fine....lol....Lynne and I took them to Presque Isle for a 4 1/2 mile ride. Can't wait to go back.

I celebrated Mother's Day with a trip to Rachel's for a very yummy lunch but unfortunately neglected to take any pictures. Since I was there on Sunday, Mom's Mother's Day was celebrated on Saturday. I have a barrel that was bought at the Hamilton Mansion auction many, many years ago and mom had mentioned it recently so I dug it out of the backyard and had a new bottom put in. Lynne and Dad had a great time planting geraniums, ivy and the other plants I bought (of course I can't recall the names) Mom and I had a great time watching and taking pictures. :)

And last, but certainly not least, the most recent "event" that I'll blog about was Lauren's birthday. It was a party fit for a princess and her entourage, complete with balloons, party hats, and a beautiful new birthday dress for her. Bob did the honors of grilling hot dogs and hamburgers and Bill, Aileen and Robyn provided all the extras to go with them.

1 comment:

  1. yay, a new post! the dogs are hilarious! i'm sorry i missed lauren's party, she's cute! things have been a little nuts here lately, we're in the adirondacks this weekend but i'll try and call next week.

    ReplyDelete